background

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"Angel Awareness" pendant

Thanks to the encouragement of my friend Deb I decided to make these pendants available for sale. In no way do I hope to make money from any sales instead it is my hope to donate the majority of funds minus supplies to support suicide prevention/education. There are many organizations locally and nationally that are working to support people in this way and be the calming voice in the storm. They all deserve our support; however, for our purposes I am choosing to donate the funds to programs I have worked with directly (the Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline and the Suicide Prevention Action Network (SPAN) of Idaho). Please see the post written on September 11 for further details on this meaningful piece. 

Thank you. My hope is to continue making pendants as needed.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love my pendant! Thank you, Rob. This will help bring awareness for suicide prevention all over the US and hopefully, even further. This is a delicate, beautiful piece of art that I am happy to wear.

    ReplyDelete